So I was cleaning up my apartment, specifically my sewing area and I realized I have too many unfinished projects. I really should get them all done. The problem for most of them is they’re still in the “design”. Most of them are bags that have been cut out already and have the main body ready to go, it’s just the little details that are elusive. Like what I should add to make it pop or give it that “WolfChild” flare. So this week I pulled out a few of them and just started doing the little things that need to be done with them like cutting out linings and sewing tags and pockets. All in the hope that that creative spark will fire and I’ll be able to finish them soon. I was able to finish two of them so far but my goal is to get my whole pending project drawer empty by the end of the year. I’ll keep you posted how it goes. Keep an eye on my store for new products.