First project continued

So I adjust the shirt and fixed all the fit issues that I could. There was nothing to be done about the shoulder but I fixed it on the pattern. It’s still a little frumpy but cuter than it was. It sits weird when I have it on. It feels like it’s riding up or something. I messed with the pattern and am going to try the A/B cup version which doesn’t make any sense because I’m a D cup but the C cup pattern was too big so what else can I do. Then I also took the excess out of the back and about 1/2 off the shoulder so that all might help. Here is what it looks like. I’ll post about the edited version of this shirt when I’m done with it. I just fixed the pattern today and would like the have the second version of this shirt done by the 8th.Image

 

Advertisements
Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s